Pokerstars läd supernovas zum abendessen ein

Alt
Standard
Pokerstars läd supernovas zum abendessen ein - 12-07-2011, 17:52
(#1)
Benutzerbild von NicoleOA
Since: Apr 2010
hi leute,

ein bekannter von mir aus canada hat folgende mail erhalten. ist das echt oder irgend ein affe der dann in einem van mit einer kamera lauert und 20 nerds auf einem haufen filmt die nach 30 min die geldud verlieren und wieder grinden gehen?

"Hello XXXXXXXX -

My name's Rich, and I'm the PokerStars VIP Coordinator for Western Canada. My goal is to improve the PokerStars experience for Supernovas and Supernova Elites. I haven't been able to reach you by phone, but I'd love to touch base and tell you a bit more about myself and check if you have any issues or concerns with which I can help. I'm also going to be organizing some gatherings in the major city centres. Let me know if that type of thing - meeting fellow players - would interest you.

If you can let me know a good time and if you could confirm if the number you provided is still in effect when you created your PokerStars account I will be happy to follow up accordingly. If you prefer to communicate only by e-mail, that’s fine as well.

I'm taking a small group of Supernovas out to dinner tomorrow night at the KEG in Surrey (7948 120th st) tomorrow night. I would like to deal you in on the invite. I'll call you tonight or pls reply to this email.

Best regards,

Rich
VIP Coordinator, Canada
P♠kerStars"

Alt
Standard
12-07-2011, 18:09
(#2)
Benutzerbild von karstenkloss
Since: Jan 2009
Ne, das ist real. Im PokerStars-Blog kannste dir die Stories und Bilder von den Abenden reinziehen .
Ist schon epic, lauter Nerds.

Alt
Standard
12-07-2011, 21:00
(#3)
Benutzerbild von Flushkillaah
Since: Oct 2009
Bamboocha schnell hin
Endlich mal ein Treffen ohne Bronzejohnnys