Alt
Standard
Starthände beim SSS - 01-11-2007, 11:20
(#1)
Benutzerbild von LockeJB
Since: Oct 2007
Gibt es eine Starthandlist für die Short Stack Strategy ? Ich würde gerne eine neben den Monitor hängen.
gruß Locke

Alt
Standard
01-11-2007, 11:24
(#2)
Benutzerbild von Chessexpert
Ja, gibt es. Schau mal im Ausbildungscenter nach bei Artikel 'NL Preflop Spiel'.
Viel Erfolg!

Alt
Standard
01-11-2007, 11:36
(#3)
Benutzerbild von LockeJB
Danke für die schnelle Hilfe. Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
gruß Locke

Im Ausbildungscenter : No Limit Hold'em: SSS - Das Spiel vor dem Flop

Alt
Standard
20-11-2007, 18:08
(#4)
Benutzerbild von JManHH
Since: Sep 2007
BronzeStar
I am just curious as to what the "Raise 0" means in the starting hands chart. For example AQ in middle position if the pot hasn't been raised. What does "Raise 0" mean?

Do I raise if there are only callers?

Is yes, then "Raise 0" really has no meaning does it? Shouldn't it just be the "Raise" symbol?

Alt
Standard
20-11-2007, 20:31
(#5)
Benutzerbild von Trommler
Since: Aug 2007
BronzeStar
Zitat:
Zitat von JManHH Beitrag anzeigen
I am just curious as to what the "Raise 0" means in the starting hands chart. For example AQ in middle position if the pot hasn't been raised. What does "Raise 0" mean?

Do I raise if there are only callers?

Is yes, then "Raise 0" really has no meaning does it? Shouldn't it just be the "Raise" symbol?
This means that you only raise if no one has enterd the pot yet (except the blinds) by call or raise. Otherwise you fold your hand.

Alt
Standard
21-11-2007, 08:30
(#6)
Benutzerbild von JManHH
BronzeStar
Zitat:
Zitat von Trommler Beitrag anzeigen
This means that you only raise if no one has enterd the pot yet (except the blinds) by call or raise. Otherwise you fold your hand.
This is what I thought too but it is shown differently in this example:

http://www.intellipoker.com/articleshow.php?id=1044

Alt
Standard
21-11-2007, 09:43
(#7)
Benutzerbild von Mr.Rossi30
Zitat:
Zitat von JManHH Beitrag anzeigen
This is what I thought too but it is shown differently in this example:

http://www.intellipoker.com/articleshow.php?id=1044
I think "Raise 0" means, that you should raise, when there is no raise in front of you.

Whether Limper have entered the pot or not is irrelevant.

Alt
Standard
22-11-2007, 09:27
(#8)
Gelöschter Benutzer
Hi Jman,

in my Opinion it is a Bug in our Starting Hand Charts. I will contact our Support in this case to fix it. Raise 0 means: Openraise - Raise if no one in front of you entered the pot, yet. To enter a pot it is legitim to call(limp) or raise. So: If there is any raise or limp in front of your position you should not play any Raise 0 Hands. AQ is an exception: I would raise it when the pot is not raised.

Alt
Standard
22-11-2007, 11:55
(#9)
Benutzerbild von peekon
Since: Aug 2007
(Administrator)
hello all,

I noticed that there are a lot of users having problems with this "Raise 0", so there will be an update today, where "Raise 0" isn't included anymore. There will be only "Fold", "Raise" or "Reraise"/"Reraise 1".

We even changed some startinghands and the layout of cause. The new preflop video is allready updated to the the new chart and the article will be updated during today.

"Raise 0" originally means, that you have to raise, if there are no raisers in front of you, callers doesn´t metter (like Mr.Rossi30 said).

hopefully the new chart is easier to use ... it deffinitly look better =)

Alt
Standard
22-11-2007, 14:26
(#10)
Benutzerbild von JManHH
BronzeStar
Thanks peekon. Please post a message here when it is updated.