Home / Community / Forum / Poker Forum / Poker Talk & Community /

How PARTY POKER stilled 162 hours of my life

Alt
Standard
How PARTY POKER stilled 162 hours of my life - 06-08-2008, 23:28
(#1)
Benutzerbild von mascona
Since: Jul 2008
Es tut mir leid, es wird in Englisch geschriben, weil my Deutsch ist leider nicht gut genug fur solche lange Geschichten. Ich hoffe es ist kein Problem.
I've never deposit a single $ of my at Party Poker, but I became 25 $ from IntelliPoker similar Company for possitive results of PokerTest.
Than I won something like 550 $, playing for 2 weeks more then 6 hours per day and I wanted to cashout 200$ - they couldn't do it - I've to deposit some money - so I deposited 50 $ and one day later withdraw 250 $, everything was OK.
Next week was a begining of new promotion: if you play for 160 hours /netto playing time/ during next 30 days, you'll get 80 hours rake free play - actually you will pay it normal and get it few days later back at your account. I found it as a good deal for me /like 300-500 $/ after 80 hours, so I started to play like crazy /6-12 hours per day/. Every day when I started, I became message how many hours should I play more to get the bonus, on day 30 it was only 5,5 hrs left, so I was sure I'm in bonus next day. I swich on my computer at 8:00 AM and logon to Party Poker like every day, starting to play, I was playing 3 MTT without win but till last 100 player which is already min 2,5 hours per Tournament, than another Freeroll just to be sure I'll play enought to get my bonus and at the end of the day some Cash game for 60-90 min.
Next day I got the message just after I log-on on PartyPoker: " Unfortunately, you did not get to enjoy any commision-free hours. You cantry again simply clicking the Restart button bellow to start a new promotion period. " Thank you very PARTY POKER for your professionality.
I called the Costumer Service in Malasia or some other shithole only to heard that I didn't qualifiered - that's what the system told them. I wrote few emails, quite agressive and someone promissed to me at least to take care about it and check the system again.
Few days later I became a mail which destroyed me trust in PARTY POKER definitly. Costumer Service wrote me that after exact checking they found, that I was playing for 159,78 hours during promotion time and that is the reason why I won't get any rake back. /13 min.& 12 sek. to short/.
I have to add here, that during my first talk with Costumer Service they told me, there is no records in whole System, that said I'm taking part of this promotion at all - first evidence, they don't know what's going on with own software.
I had to send them the screenshoot of this message, I became, because they didn't belive me - secound evidence for that, the last mail I got was created only as a excuse.

What a crap. I won't leave any commentar here, just write me please what are you thinking about it ......

Geändert von mascona (07-08-2008 um 10:53 Uhr).

Alt
Standard
06-08-2008, 23:40
(#2)
Gelöschter Benutzer
*lol lmao pp... but nvth dude this is not pp support forum so no one should be able to assist u. check ur handhistories of the last 30 days and if u realy played the amount of 160h it should be no problem to attest.

good luck on and off the felts

Alt
Standard
06-08-2008, 23:51
(#3)
Benutzerbild von Revager
Since: Sep 2007
BronzeStar
You are not the only victm of this crapi site. They just want your money and have way to high rakes. When you withdraw they take some money too, just check it.

Alt
Standard
07-08-2008, 01:58
(#4)
Benutzerbild von Janniboy81
Since: Nov 2007
..i got the same prob on pp..i think its all fake..the only site where i reached my bonus is pokerstars!..

Alt
Standard
07-08-2008, 02:19
(#5)
Gelöschter Benutzer
You'd probably check all the handhistories of this period which are normally stored on your computer. It should be possible to prove that you are right.
By withdrawing you will lose your partypoints an evetually some money. You'd better change your points into money and cash out before withdrawing. And don't forget to give them notice. But before, I would try to get the bonus.
Nice Pic, btw

Geändert von Gelöschter Benutzer (07-08-2008 um 02:27 Uhr).

Alt
Standard
07-08-2008, 07:33
(#6)
Benutzerbild von Ayla Flint
Since: Jan 2008
Getting the bonus by showing the handhistory is the best idea I have! Good luck for this try!
I had a lot of other trouble with PP, that is why I play on Pokerstars - great support and no problems!!!

Alt
Standard
Keine Lust mehr - 07-08-2008, 10:02
(#7)
Benutzerbild von mascona
Genug ist genug, ich habe meine Teil von diese Promotion gehalten, dann paar mal geschrieben & 2 mal anrufen und das was, ich werde nicht um mein eingenes Geld bettlen.
Ich will nie wieder mit Party Poker zu tun haben und meine einzige "Rache" ist diese Info fur potenzielle PP Nutzer.
Ich erzehle diese Geschichte auf so viele Poker Forums, die ich nur finden can und hoffe viele Leute zu WARNEN.

Geändert von mascona (07-08-2008 um 10:48 Uhr).

Alt
Standard
07-08-2008, 10:53
(#8)
Benutzerbild von DrJ_22222
Wie ich es liebe, wenn sich Leute über Pokerseite beschweren, nur weil sie selbst zu blöd sind die Nutzungsbedingen zu lesen.

Maybe you should have read the terms and conditions of this bonus
Cause if you would have, then you would have realized, that even if you managed to play exactly 160hours in this 30 days, you get absolutely nothing. Its clearly stated, that the 80 hours of rakefree play, have to be in the same 30day-period.

Alt
Standard
07-08-2008, 10:57
(#9)
Benutzerbild von mascona
Wie bitte ? Dann kanns Du mir das in paar einfachen Worten erkleren ...

Alt
Standard
07-08-2008, 11:03
(#10)
Benutzerbild von DrJ_22222
to quote the partypoker-site:"Players must play the 160 hours and up to 80 commission free hours within the 30 days period".